About this product
- DescriptionFor years, boys ages 8 to 12 have been reading God's Word for Boys and discovering God's special plan for them to become men of true Christian character. Boys love the following features designed just for them: Book introductions. Provide a preview of the content and big ideas of each book of the Bible. Good Morning, God. Brief devotionals that encourage boys to read, think, and pray about their personal lives and relationships. Genuine Heroes. An introduction to men in the Bible whose lives display traits for boys to admire. Men's World. Fascinating facts about what life was like for men in Bible times. Be All You Can Be. Challenges boys to act appropriately, make good decisions, and choose worthwhile values. Drawings, illustrations, and maps. Engaging pictures and images bring the Bible to life. God's Word for Boys provides all of these great features alongside the full text of the Bible in clear, everyday language to help boys grow into the men God wants them to be.
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaker Books, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight907 g
- Width137 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine48 mm
- Edited byDr Larry Richards
- Format DetailsLeather, imitation
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.