All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPublished to coincide with the release of Warner Bros. and Legendary's Godzilla, directed by Gareth Edwards, this visually stunning book presents an extraordinary new vision for the beloved character through a dynamic selection of concept illustrations, sketches, storyboards, and other pre-production materials. Godzilla: The Art of Destruction is the definitive book on one of the most anticipated films of 2014. Featuring interviews with the director and key crew and cast members, the book tells the complete story of the making of Godzilla from concept to final frames. Comprehensive and enthralling, Godzilla: The Art of Destruction is a book that fan will want to be without.
- Author BiographyMark Cotta Vaz is a New York Times best-selling author with more than 25 published books, including the critically acclaimed Living Dangerously: The Adventures of Merian C. Cooper, Creator of King Kong, a TLA finalist selection. His making of books include Godzilla: The Art of Destruction and Interstellar: Beyond Time and Space.
- Author(s)Mark Cotta Vaz
- PublisherInsight Editions, Div of Palace Publishing Group, LP
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationSan Rafael
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInsight Editions, Div of Palace Publishing Group, LP
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1365 g
- Width270 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.