All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThese essays consider the Godzilla films and how they shaped and influenced postwar Japanese culture, as well as the globalization of Japanese pop culture icons. There are contributions from Film Studies, Anthropology, History, Literature, Theatre and Cultural Studies and from Susan Napier, Anne Allison, Christine Ya and others.
- Author BiographyWILLIAM M. TSUTSUI is Associate Professor of History at the University of Kansas, USA. He is also the author of Godzilla on My Mind (Palgrave Macmillan, 2004) and two books on Japanese history. MICHIKO ITO is Japanese Studies Librarian at the University of Kansas, USA.
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication08/09/2006
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight327 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byMichiko Ito,William M. Tsutsui
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.