Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.99+ AU $7.50 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by lysergiclemon
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
Save on DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
- AU $31.99Trending at AU $47.63
- AU $33.99Trending at AU $65.74
- AU $72.99Trending at AU $78.82
- AU $50.19Trending at AU $81.00
- AU $59.75Trending at AU $64.15
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $68.11
- AU $93.05Trending at AU $100.18
About this product
- Product InformationJack Nicholson plays Henry Moon, a third-rate outlaw, in this romantic comedy set in the 1860's. Moon is saved from hanging by the intervention of a lovely young woman who agrees to marry and take charge of him. Mary Steenburgen plays Julia Tate, the headstrong but genteel Southern virgin who weds Moon only to help her work the gold mine she insists is on her property. Both Steenburgen and John Belushi made their film debuts in this amusing western.
- TitleGoin' South
- Product Release Date09/05/2003
- Theatrical Release Year1978
- Number of Discs1
- ActorsJack Nicholson,John Belushi,Mary Steenburgen
- DirectorsJack Nicholson
- Rating InfoParental Guidance Recommended
- Run Time105 minutes
- Primary GenreComedy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.