All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the 2nd anthology of short stories by the author. It explores the hopes, fears, imaginings and reactions of people - ordinary people - who find themselves in strange situations. Have they brought events on themselves? Are they the unwitting victims of circumstance - or even the playthings of the supernatural? The stories move with a measured pace, painting pictures in physical and metaphysical dimensions.
- Author BiographyGill Smith has written two anthologies of short stories as well as a novel and a book of children's stories.
- Author(s)Gill Smith
- Date of Publication09/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.14
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.50
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.68
- AU $14.99Trending at AU $19.97
- AU $21.84Trending at AU $24.73
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.14
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $20.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.