All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGoing Dirty is a history of negative campaigning in American politics and an examination of how candidates and political consultants have employed this often-controversial technique. The book includes case studies on table races throughout the television era in which new negative campaign strategies were introduced, or existing tactics were refined and amplified upon.
- Author BiographyDavid Mark is a senior editor for Politico.
- Author(s)David Mark
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/04/2009
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight576 g
- Width162 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition StatementUpdated Edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.