All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.78
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.89
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.38
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.38
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.26
About this product
- DescriptionA humorous, yet cynical account of working in various businesses and industries, both in Europe and the USA. Tom Segerson describes the pratfalls he took, serving up his mistakes as examples to avoid in your own career. He also details the arrogance and igrance of his various employers in their dealings with customers and employees.
His reminiscences run the gamut of emotions from the birth of a company to the death of a co-worker. Segerson delves into the cause and effect of cultural igrance and social ineptitude. His book highlights the need for better understanding of each other, whether working in your own country or a foreign land.
For those who are interested in working overseas, he makes recommendations as to preparations and situations which one would have to face in relocation to a foreign country.
- Author(s)Thomas L. Segerson
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication01/12/2003
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Out-of-print date16/01/2009
- Weight425 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.