All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe European Union has a huge impact on the government and policies of its member states. It is thus surprising that the ways in which national governments attempt to shape EU policies is a topic seriously understudied. This book discusses relevant academic insights and presents a framework for analysing national interest representation. The empirical part discusses the EU policy of the Dutch government throughout the 1990s and presents a reconstuction of the negotiations on two internal market directives. It thereby offers both for academics and practitioners a clear oversight of the making of European poliices and the relevant moments and instruments for national interest representation.
- Author BiographyMendeltje van Keulen, M.A., is a fellow for European Studies at the Netherlands Institute for International Relations 'Clingendael'.
- Author(s)Mendeltje van Keulen
- PublisherAmsterdam University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Series TitleClingendael Dissertations
- Place of PublicationAmsterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintAmsterdam University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight450 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.