All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInvestigates how issues of gender and identity as they relate to authority are addressed in a globalizing corporate culture. This book looks at how relationships among Asians and between Asians and Americans are tested as individuals are promoted to positions of power and authority.
- Author BiographyEllen V. Fuller is Assistant Professor of East Asian Languages, Literatures and Cultures and Studies in Women and Gender at the University of Virginia.
- Author(s)Ellen V. Fuller
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/01/2009
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Content Note3 tables
- Weight272 g
- Width3564 mm
- Height5346 mm
- Spine407 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.01Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.