All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionInvestigates how issues of gender and identity as they relate to authority are addressed in a globalizing corporate culture. This book looks at how relationships among Asians and between Asians and Americans are tested as individuals are promoted to positions of power and authority.
- Author BiographyEllen V. Fuller is Assistant Professor of East Asian Languages, Literatures and Cultures and Studies in Women and Gender at the University of Virginia.
- Author(s)Ellen V. Fuller
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/01/2009
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Content Note3 tables
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.