All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionDo you want to kw how to successfully plan a funeral, burial, repast, or cremation service for your loved ones? This book contains a step-by-step guide to help empower you. Section One is a brief story about the series of surprising events that transpired prior to the death of a loved one. Section Two contains a checklist, quick guide, and resources that will be valuable when you have to plan services for your loved ones. Death and Funerals are topics that we oftentimes avoid; however, they are inevitable. Let Going Home: Handling Death While Planning Their Funeral help you get prepared before you receive The Call.
- Author BiographyTerrylynn Roy completed her degree at DePaul University in Chicago, Illinois. She is a member of the National Society of Collegiate Scholars and is an educator and speaker. Terrylynn lived in Europe for eight years and has traveled extensively.
- Author(s)Terrylynn Roy
- Date of Publication27/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.