All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $199.21
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $167.89
- AU $26.64Trending at AU $29.41
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.29
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.62
- AU $38.59Trending at AU $44.44
About this product
- DescriptionPuberty is an exciting yet challenging time for every boy. Respecting the universal yet unique experience of puberty for every boy, Lesson Ladder proudly presents Going Through Puberty: A Boy's Manual for Body, Mind, and Health. This book offers a winning combination of important facts about puberty and interactive activities to engage readers. Written by a young medical doctor with experience in healthcare education, this book features delightful illustrations, helpful medical drawings, fun facts, interactive activities, and quotes from real boys and parents throughout - it's the first and only puberty book with this combination. From personal hygiene to healthy eating to mood swings, this is a must-have book for any boy that is looking for well-balanced advice on his changing body to celebrate and accept the new and exciting transformation during puberty.
- Author BiographyRuth J. Hickman, MD, is a health and medical writer. She graduated from Indiana University Medical School, where she developed a passion for patient education. His training as a medical physician makes his well suited to presenting medical topics to a lay audience in a way that is both easy to comprehend and accurate.
- Author(s)Ruth Hickman
- PublisherLesson Ladder Inc
- Date of Publication15/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleWhat Now?
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLesson Ladder Inc
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.