All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.04
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $32.82
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.41
- AU $42.00Trending at AU $42.81
- AU $41.86Trending at AU $43.96
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $32.22
- AU $48.73Trending at AU $50.83
About this product
- DescriptionThe Birmingham Balti has received world wide recognition and acclaim from the New York Times to the travellers' bible, The Rough Guide, but more than anything else, it holds a place in the hearts and minds (and stomachs) of avid baltigoers everywhere. Going For A Balti traces back the story of this unique dish from its birth, through its boom years to the present day. This is the inside track on Birmingham's signature dish, as never told before, through the eyes of 'Baltiholic' and Champion of all things uniquely Birmingham, Andy Munro.
- Author BiographyAndy Munro was born and bred in the Balti Triangle and, as a passionate Brummie, has championed the Birmingham Balti to the extent of working with the restaurants to apply for a European Food Trademark of Authenticity. Recently semi-retired after ten years leading the regeneration of Birmingham's Jewellery Quarter, he continues to be involved in championing his home city.
- Author(s)Andy Munro
- PublisherBrewin Books
- Date of Publication01/03/2015
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationWarwickshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBrewin Books
- Content Note60 colour illustrations
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.