All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRead Going to School to learn how education has changed over time! Photographs and clear text compare and contrast modern and historical schools in a child-friendly format, making this a great tool for discussing how life has changed over the years.
- Author BiographyRebecca Rissman is an award-winning children's author and editor. Her writing has been praised by School Library Journal, Booklist, Creative Child Magazine, and Learning Magazine. She has written more than 200 books about history, culture, science, and art. She lives in Chicago, Illinois with her husband and two daughters. She enjoys yoga, reading, and cooking.
- Author(s)Rebecca Rissman
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication13/02/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleAcorn: Comparing Past and Present
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width203 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 4
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.63
- AU $30.64Trending at AU $32.14
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.71
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.67
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.32
- AU $42.82Trending at AU $43.94
- AU $19.71Trending at AU $23.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.