About this product
- DescriptionIn these charming stories about an incent rabbit, Lily, and her mischievous mouse friend, Milo, there is a fun focus on a child's daily activities. The repetition of different objects on each page serves as a memory game for toddlers, the cheeky humor creates a unique learning experience, and rounded corners and heavy paper will stand up to tiny hands turning pages. A trip to the beach for best friends Lily and Milo means there is much to do. There are swimsuits to chose--checks or polka dots, two-piece or one?--towels to select, and sun screen is a must! Then they must choose the right sun umbrella and decide which hats, sunglasses, and flip-flops to wear. There are decisions to be made about toys, snacks, and beverages, too. Finally their little cart is brimming with all their gear. Bright colors, simple artwork, and gentle humor make the preparations fun for very young toddlers. But will these two friends ever make it out the door?
- Author BiographyPauline Oud is an artist, an illustrator, and the author of Eating with Lily and Milo and Getting Dressed with Lily and Milo.
- Author(s)Pauline Oud
- PublisherClavis Publishing
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleLily and Milo
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintClavis Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width215 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.