About this product
- DescriptionThis book is designed to introduce young children to unfamiliar situations in an amusing and friendly way. It features Stephen Cartwright's delightful illustrations, providing lots to look at and talk about. It provides an ideal starting point for young children and adults to discuss first experiences. Other titles in this series include: Going to the Dentist ; The New Baby ; and, Moving House .
- Author(s)Anne Civardi
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication29/07/2005
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleUsborne First Experiences
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Width150 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Stephen Cartwright
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Interest AgeFrom 2 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.