About this product
- DescriptionMany children hate going to the hair dressers but children with autism have a particular dislike of it. This booklet, produced by a member of the NAS Autism Helpline team, offers helpful coping strategies.
- Author BiographyLaura Slade works for The National Autistic Society's Autism Helpline team.
- Author(s)Laura Slade
- PublisherNational Autistic Society
- Date of Publication07/09/2006
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNational Autistic Society
- Content NoteBlack and white cartoons
- Weight25 g
- Width150 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Dennis Ayris
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.