Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $97.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis fascinating selection of 200 archive images, many previously unpublished, captures some of the changes and developments that have taken place in the former mining and textile town of Golborne during the last century. Each image is accompanied by a detailed caption, describing many aspects of life, work and recreation, as well as sporting events and celebrations. This book will appeal to everyone with an interest in the history of Golborne, and will awaken memories of days gone by for all who kw and love this part of Greater Manchester.
- Author BiographyRobert D. Hughes works at Asda in Golborne and is the chairman of the new Golborne local history society. He lives in Golborne.
- Author(s)Robert D. Hughes
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication27/05/2011
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight300 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $91.10
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $24.79Trending at AU $28.00
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $36.18
- AU $36.69Trending at AU $37.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.