All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionJim Richards has done it all: dived for diamonds in the piranha-infested rivers of South America; discovered a fabulously rich goldmine in the Australian outback; got caught up in the world's biggest mining scam in Indonesia; and even started a gold rush in the war-torn jungles of Laos. Today he's one of the mining industry's leading executives. This is his story.
- Author BiographyWhen Jim Richards left the British army to join a modern-day gold rush in the early 1990s, he had no language skills, no money and no idea. Jim has prospected and mined in some of the maddest, most dangerous places on earth, where isolation, disease and violent criminals come with the territory. ?He has founded a string of successful mining businesses and is currently the executive chairman of an Australian publicly listed minerals corporation. Jim lives in Perth, with his wife and four young boys. He writes wearing ear plugs. Gold Rush is his first book.
- Author(s)Jim Richards
- PublisherFremantle Press
- Date of Publication29/08/2016
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationNorth Fremantle, WA
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2016
- ImprintFremantle Press
- Weight390 g
- Width139 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.