All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionComprehensive biology review in color covering molecular, cell, systems and plant biology, animal behavior, ecology, biochemistry and more; over 350 practice questions with solutions. Chapters begin with learning objectives and finish with practice multiple choice questions followed by useful explanations. Advanced topics presented for students aiming for top dental schools. This book also contains the content covering OAT Biology and Canadian DAT Biology.
- Author BiographyThe Gold Standard team of authors and editors includes professionals with academic degrees in dentistry, medicine and the arts as well as Ivy League dental students with exceptional DAT scores.
- Author(s)Gold Standard Team
- PublisherRuveneCo Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintRuveneCo Inc
- Weight1588 g
- Width211 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $203.71
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.84
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.93
- AU $64.77Trending at AU $69.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.