All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSupport your little superstar's counting and build skills at home with the Gold Stars Key Stage 1 range. Developed by teachers and educational specialists, these books offer expert support to children in the second year of Key Stage 1. With accompanying parent tips and advice, it's packed with fun and engaging illustrated activities that make learning fun. Reward effort with the 50 gold stars included, and pull out the bonus practice pad for extra activities!
- Author(s)Nina Filipek
- PublisherParragon Book Service Ltd
- Date of Publication27/05/2016
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintParragon Book Service Ltd
- Weight149 g
- Width216 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Simon Abbott,Adam Linley
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Reading AgeFrom 6
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.