All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDon't miss The Pharos Gate, the final volume in the Griffin & Sabine story. Published simultaneously with the 25th-anniversary edition of Griffin & Sabine, the book finally shares what happened to the lovers. Sabine I was sure I understood. Yet you were t here when I returned and there was sign that you ever had been here.... Today comes your card saying you were in this house for three days after my return. I am bewildered. I need you badly. Griffin In this volume of the phemenal, best-selling quartet begun with Griffin & Sabine and continued in Sabine's Notebook, the mystery of the two artists deepens, their questions grow more urgent. New obstacles (including a sinister intruder) test the tenacity of their passion, and in each letter or postcard, painting and prose are even more richly intertwined. With over 50 weeks on the New York Times bestseller list and one million copies in print, the first three volumes of this unique quartet have captured the imagination of readers and reviewers across the country.
- Author BiographyNick Bantock is the author of numerous illustrated novels, including Griffin & Sabine, Sabine's Notebook, The Golden Mean, The Gryphon, and Alexandria, which together spent 100 weeks on the New York Times best-seller list. Born in England, he now lives in Vancouver, British Columbia.
- Author(s)Nick Bantock
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication16/11/2000
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Out-of-print date13/12/2008
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight388 g
- Width204 mm
- Height207 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.03
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.