All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionGolden Moments is a book of inspirational short passages on a variety of topics including the body-mind connection, selfless service, self-healing, the path of marriage, and karma.
- Author BiographySri Swami Satchidananda was one of the first Yoga masters to bring the classical Yoga tradition to the West. He taught Yoga postures, meditation, vegetarian practices, and more compassionate lifestyle to Westerners when he was invited to America in 1966 by the iconic pop artist Peter Max. The distinctive teachings he brought with him blend the physical discipline of Yoga, the spiritual philosophy of Vedic literature, and the interfaith ideals he pioneered. These techniques and concepts influenced a generation and spawned Yoga culture that is flourishing today. The organization founded on his teachings, Integral Yoga International, is now a leading institute for Yoga teacher certification. Integral Yoga is the foundation for Dr. Dean Ornish's landmark work in reversing heart disease and Dr. Michael Lerner's noted Commonweal Cancer Help program. Sri Swami Satchidananda is the author of many books on Yoga and is the subject of the 2008 documentary Living Yoga. Cover art by renowned pop artist Peter Max.
- Author(s)Sri Satchidananda
- PublisherIntegral Yoga Publications
- Date of Publication17/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIntegral Yoga Publications
- Weight68 g
- Width107 mm
- Height137 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Peter Max
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.