All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the second book brought to readers by Mic the Mouse and Shadow the dog. Together they find humorous ways to look at growing old and hope by laughing together all will find the days and years will pass a little easier.
- Author BiographyDennis Winn retired early and found that he had too much time on his hands and then found old age creeping in. The best way to deal with it was humor and he wants to thank the readers who have also found this to be true!
- Author(s)Dennis Winn
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication28/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight98 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.39
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.81
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $22.86
- AU $16.48Trending at AU $17.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.