All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionPuzzles are popular for good reason: Putting one together can improve alertness, increase concentration, stimulate creativity and promote relaxation t to mention the satisfaction of putting together a beautiful image. Rewned naturalist Stan Tekiela s 1,000-piece wildlife puzzles feature some of the most spectacular pictures available. Goldfinch in the Garden provides a heartwarming look at a favorite backyard visitor. Piece the 24 x 18 jigsaw puzzle together, and see for yourself why Stan is an award-winning nature photographer.
- Author BiographyWildlife photographer Stan Tekiela has written more than 130 books. As a professional naturalist for more than 25 years, Stan studies wildlife throughout the United States and Canada. He has received various awards for his books and photographs.
- PublisherAdventure Publications, Incorporated
- Date of Publication29/03/2016
- Series TitleWildlife Photography Puzzles
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdventure Publications, Incorporated
- Weight544 g
- Width231 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine53 mm
- Photographer(s)Stan Tekiela
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.