Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGetting a new pet is exciting, but also a little daunting. What every new petowner needs is a source of instant kwledge, immediate answers to a range of vital questions. This new series of guides provides answers to all those common questions in a brilliantly accessible form. 50 golden rules of pet keeping are identified and arranged thematically under spread headings, such as Food and Nutrition, Grooming and Hygiene, while a Gold Medal Tips coloumn on each spread includes extra must-kw information about that topic.
- Author(s)Amanda O'Neill
- PublisherInterpet Publishing
- Date of Publication31/03/2004
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleGold Medal Guide S.
- Place of PublicationDorking
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintInterpet Publishing
- Content Note80ill.
- Weight91 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine3 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.05New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.41
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.