All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTitles in the Pets' Guides series teach young readers how to care responsibly for their chosen pet. However, in a unique spin, each book is written from the point of view of one of the animals themselves, thus also allowing the books to be used to teach perspective. In this book, Goldie the Goldfish reveals how readers should go about choosing a pet fish, what supplies they will need, how to make a new goldfish feel at home, and how to properly care for a pet goldfish, including feeding and keeping a goldfish tank clean. Text in the book is accompanied by clear, labelled photographs to further reinforce key concepts.
- Author BiographyAnita Ganeri is an award-winning author of information books for children. Educated at Cambridge University, she has written more than 300 books, including the best-selling 'Horrible Geography' series (Scholastic Children's Books) which won a 2009 Blue Peter Book Award. She writes widely on animals and the natural world. A recent title for Raintree, A Day in the Life of Rainforest Animals: Capybara, has been shortlisted for a Maryland Blue Crab Award 2012. Anita lives in the north of England with her husband, children and assorted pets.
- Author(s)Anita Ganeri
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication30/01/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleYoung Explorer: Pets' Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width195 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 6
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.