All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGolf Greens offers a hands-on resource to the design, construction, and history of all types of golf greens. Provides highly illustratative coverage, with a sixteen-page, full-color section featuring shots of old and new greens, greens under construction, and newly finished greens. Provides guidelines for determining best construction methods--with special emphasis placed on site-specific concerns. Covers turfgrass selection with detailed information on artificial turf. Shows how design can be used to make greens fast or slow to match player and course expectations.
- Author BiographyMICHAEL J. HURDZAN, PhD, is a golf course architect based in Columbus, Ohio. He is the author of the bestselling book Golf Course Architecture: Design, Construction & Restoration (Wiley). He was the winner of the Golf Course Builders Association of America's 2002 Donald A. Rossi Award; Golf World magazine's 1997 Architect of the Year award; and The BoardRoom magazine's 1999 and 2001 selection for the same honor. Dr. Hurdzan has designed some of golf's most famous courses, including Devil's Pulpit and Devil's Paintbrush in Caledon, Ontario.
- Author(s)Michael J. Hurdzan
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/07/2004
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Weight988 g
- Width204 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.