All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn illustrated guide on how to play 19 impossible golf greens around the world.
- Author BiographyBorn 13/09/1961 in Caracas, Venezuela, is currently living with his wife and three beautiful children in the same place where he was born. After having lived through a career of television and film directing and producing, earning several television awards and winning film festivals, Romulo decided to put down the digital tools and take a look at his inner calling. Returning to his original passion, he expresses his very personal visual language by painting and drawing like a kid would. His bold graphic imagery is derived from a childhood addiction to european comic books and cartoons. The resulting style is reminiscent of belgian comic Pop Art of the 60's and 70's mixed with current subjects, fun ideas and social criticism. As an artist, you're continuously evolving and exploring your distinctive visual language regardless of the media. Art parallels with the work field of a film or television director, whereas here you work on voicing the message of whatever the story or subject may be, except this time you are all alone, with your hands and paint, only reporting to your own very self.
- Author(s)Romulo Guardia
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication13/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.