All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
About this product
- DescriptionGOLF MY WAY is the one book that presents a complete, in-depth, A-to-Z explanation of how this greatest of champions thinks about and plays the game. Unlike his other books, which present tips and tweaks, GOLF MY WAY gives the reader Nicklaus's entire approach, allowing the avid student to pick and choose among Jack's principles and techniques. In the thirty years since it first came out, Nicklaus has gone on to compile the greatest championship record in golf history. As is inevitable over any thirty-year span, there have been considerable changes in his body, his equipment, and the golfing scene around him. With his tournament career winding down, Jack felt it was time to put the finishing touches on this instructional classic, adding significant new material that shares what he has learned through the years and how he has coped with the changes in and around him. A whole new section, 'Reflections and Recommendations', discusses what, why, and how the changes in his outlook and techniques came about; it gives advice on the oft-neglected mental elements of playing better that are t directly related to ball-striking or shotmaking (factors that may have been his greatest strengths as a player); and reflects upon the differences in tournament golf w compared to when he joined the PGA Tour. GOLF MY WAY was hailed as a classic as soon as it arrived on the scene. Now Nicklaus closes the books, with the definitive final edition that covers the whole of his game through a lifetime of greatness.
- Author BiographyJack Nicklaus was born in 1940 in Columbus, Ohio, and maintains a home there and in Florida. Widely regarded as the greatest golfer of all time, he has achieved a record twenty major championship victories, consisting of two U.S. Amateurs, six Masters (also a record), four U.S. Opens, three British Opens, and five PGA Championships. The winner of more than 100 professional tournaments around the world, Nicklaus was named Golfer of the Century in 1988. Ken Bowden was the editorial director of both Europe's and America's premier golf magazines, and has collaborated with Nicklaus on eleven books. Since first watching Nicklaus compete in 1959, Bowden has witnessed a great many of Jack's achievements first-hand.
- Author(s)Jack Nicklaus
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication20/06/2005
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Content Note1-10 photos
- Weight630 g
- Width187 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jim McQueen
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.