All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of politically incorrect humorous golf stories.
- Author BiographyPhillip Neil Ellis, aka Calvin Clyde, has written about Orville and Calvin Clyde's advertures for more than a decade. Over a million readers of Golf Today magazine have followed the two cousins, from somewhere in lower Alabama, as they schemed, cheated, and usually gotten their just deserts on golf courses all over America. Ellis, an avid golfer and storyteller, explains the Clyde's saga as warped observations of a life spent as a people watcher. The author has written for various publications and, for the past eleven years, published a regional golf magazine along the Gulf Coast. Phillip and his wife Nancy live near the Gulf of Mexico with two cats and a houseful of photos of their family and grand kids. Besides chasing the little white ball, he enjoys fishing, movies and playing bass guitar in a Christian rock band on Friday nights.
- Author(s)Phillip Neil Ellis
- Date of Publication02/12/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edited byNancy Ellis
- Illustrator(s)Sam Gambino
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.