All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
About this product
- DescriptionThe world's best-selling golf book multi-award winning, recommended by golf associations and more than 1.5 million copies sold. Now available as a fully-revised new edition with the rules valid from 2016. This pocket guide provides instant help in clearing up hazy situations involving the often confusing Rules of Golf. The handy, plastic-coated flip guide answers every rules question at a glance, as each rules situation is illustrated (more than 170 illustrations). The user-friendly booklet, written in easy-to-understand language, is organized into eight sections, just as a course is layed out, among them Tee, Fairway and Rough, Bunker, Water Hazard and Green. To sum it up, an essential companion on the course.
- Author BiographyYves C Ton-That is recognised as one of the leading experts in the field of golf. His award-winning books have been published in over twenty languages and have sold over one million copies. He has written numerous articles for golf magazines, has been a rules official for more than ten years, and has a 4 handicap.
- Author(s)Yves C. Ton-That
- PublisherArtigo Publishing International
- Date of Publication15/01/2016
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationZurich
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintArtigo Publishing International
- Content Note170+ colour illus
- Weight500 g
- Width105 mm
- Height150 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.