All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.23
About this product
- DescriptionCrowood Sports Guides provide sound, practical advice that will make you into a better sportsperson, whether you are learning the basic skills, discovering more advanced techniques or reviewing the fundamentals of your sport. Golf is the latest addition to this popular sports guide series and covers choosing the right clubs and clothing, improving your swing to hit longer and straighter shots consistently and also improving your putting, short game and bunker play.
- Author BiographyMatt Stables is a PGA Qualified 'AA' Golf Professional based in Essex. He coaches all levels of player, from beginner to advanced and is a Lead Coach with the Essex County Academy programme. Matt has won a number of professional tournaments and his playing career has included collegiate golf in the USA, PGA regional and national golf, Final British Open Qualifying, Europro and other mini tours. He is also a regular contributor to Essex Golf Magazine.
- Author(s)Matt Stables
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication09/08/2013
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Series TitleCrowood Sports Guides
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note300 colour sequence photographs
- Weight364 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.