All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title includes step-by-step techniques to improve your game. It is a new look at this popular sport, focusing on the essential techniques needed to improve your game. It includes expert instructions on grip, swing, putting, chipping, pitching, bunker play, shaping your shots, as well as a guide to traditional golfing etiquette. It emphasises the importance of good body posture in getting the best shot, and explains the correct set-up, alignment and ball position needed for better results. It features an illustrated guide to golfing equipment, from clubs, putters and balls to shoes, hats and umbrellas. Each shot is explained and photographed in a step-by-step sequence so you can clearly see the movement of the club, ball and body as the shot progresses. All golfing exercises, techniques and possible pitfalls are shown in over 250 dynamic photographs. Golf is an extremely popular sport all over the world, and is much more fun when you are playing well. Whether you have just taken up the game or have been playing for years, this book will help you. It highlights the importance of posture, showing how to get the stance right and how to hold the club. Key techniques include chipping, putting, pitching, shaping shots, bunker play and how to swing. There are exercise routines to encourage you to practise each technique, as well as solutions to possible pitfalls, all illustrated with practical photographs. The book will make the dream of an improved handicap a reality for all golfers, whatever their skill level.
- Author BiographySteve Newell is an experienced writer who has worked on numerous publications, including Improve Your Golf. He has worked with some of the world's top professional golfers, such as Gary Player, Bernhard Langer and Ernie Els. He has played the game himself for over 20 years. Paul Foston has been a professional golfer and instructor for over 30 years. He has coached many top players, and has worked on a number of publications and coaching videos.
- Author(s)Paul Foston,Steve Newell
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication16/12/2013
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLorenz Books
- Content Noteover 250 photographs
- Weight544 g
- Width200 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.