Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $22.80Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by angus_robertson
- Est. delivery by 14 Dec
- AU $51.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrank Bowden, a specialist in the field of infectious disease and sexual health, looks at one bug at a time, weaving around them the stories of his patients and their families, the doctors and the difficulties they face and the horrors and successes of hospitals and health care programs. Through Bowden's own work in the field, we encounter Swine Flu, Golden Staph, SARS, Hepatitis, and HIV, and learn crucial lessons about public health and the human experience of disease.
- Author BiographyFrank Bowden is a board member of the One Disease at a Time Foundation and an advisor for the Australian government on HIV and sexual health. He is a former coordinator of the STD/AIDS program for Australia's Northern Territory, the cofounder of the Australian National University Medical School, and the former director of the Canberra Sexual Health Center.
- Author(s)Frank Bowden
- PublisherUNSW Press
- Date of Publication30/06/2011
- SubjectPopular Science
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintUNSW Press
- Weight456 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.35Trending at AU $30.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.