All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionOn a lovely April day in 2006, dairy farmer, wife, and mother Teresa Simmons-a woman in the prime of her life-suffered total cardiac failure and was considered clinically dead. In those eighteen minutes between death and resuscitation, the author experienced an extraordinary journey, with God as her guide, a journey as terrifying as it was enlightening, as meaningful as it was life-altering. In her compelling memoir, Gone for 18 Minutes: To Heaven, to Hell, and Back, the author shares with readers the worlds she viewed before being revived, the worlds of heaven...and hell. For anyone who doubts the existence of God and the afterlife, this book is a must-read. From her life in the Blue Ridge Mountains to her death and revival, readers will discover a story that uplifts and delivers hope, a narrative that will sustain us through even the most trying times.
- Author BiographyTeresa G. Simmons was born in Virginia's Shenandoah Valley, near the Blue Ridge Mountains, and has remained there throughout her life. A dairy farmer with her husband and the mother of three children, the author is a frequent guest speaker, sharing with audiences the spiritual and philosophical lessons learned from her near-death experience.
- Author(s)Teresa G Simmons
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication28/10/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byCarolyn Goss
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.