All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionGone to Texas engagingly tells the story of the Lone Star State, from the arrival of humans in the Panhandle more than 10,000 years ago to the opening of the twenty-first century. Focusing on the state's successive waves of immigrants, the book offers an inclusive view of the vast array of Texans who, often in conflict with each other and always in a struggle with the land, created a history and an idea of Texas. New to this Edition * Chapter 19 covers the years from 2001 to 2011 * Chapter 20 expands on the concept of the Texas Mystique in the twenty-first century * Revised and updated chapters include the latest scholarship on American Indians, particularly the Comanches * A revised and extended select bibliography for every chapter
- Author BiographyRandolph B. Mike Campbell is Lone Star Professor of History at the University of North Texas.
- Author(s)Randolph B. Campbell
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication12/07/2012
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps, ports.
- Weight730 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.