All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionDizzyingly brilliant and raucously funny, GONE WITH THE MIND is the story of Mark Leyner's life, told as only Mark Leyner can. In this utterly unconventional vel, Leyner gives a reading in the food court of a mall. Besides Mark's mother and a few employees of fast food chain Panda Express who ask a handful of questions, the reading is completely without audience. The action of this book takes place exclusively at the food court, but the territory covered on these pages has bounds. Existential, self-aware, and very much concerned with the relationship between a complicated mother and an even more complicated son, Leyner's story--with its bold, experimental structure--is a moving work of genius.
- Author BiographyMark Leyner is the author of the novels The Sugar Frosted Nutsack, My Cousin, My Gastroenterologist, Et Tu, Babe, and The Tetherballs of Bougainville. His nonfiction includes the #1 New York Times bestseller, Why Do Men Have Nipples? He cowrote the movie War, Inc. and lives in Hoboken, New Jersey.
- Author(s)Mark Leyner
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication08/03/2016
- SubjectBiography: Literary
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Weight368 g
- Width215 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.