All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $26.97
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $39.38
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $18.99Trending at AU $25.38
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $45.18
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $15.10
About this product
- DescriptionJudith McMonigle Flynn has vowed to never ever find a dead body again. But she can't turn down a suspicious guest reservation from Mary Smith of New York City. There must be lots of real Mary Smiths, especially in a place as big as NYC... Unfortunately, Judith already kws the woman who shows up at Hillside Mar. It's ne other than Ruby Tooms, the world-weary barmaid the cousins met at Oktoberfest. Ruby arrives with some unexpected baggage - a cold case she dumps on Hillside Mar's Persian carpet. After divorcing her father, Jimmy Tooms, Ruby's mother was strangled. Jimmy was in the clear. Ruby wants to kw: would Judith please use her sleuthing skills to try and finger a murderer from twenty years ago?
- Author BiographyMary Daheim is a Seattle native with a degree in communication from the University of Washington. Realizing at an early age that getting published in books with real covers might elude her for years, she worked on daily newspapers and in public relations to help avoid her creditors. She lives in her hometown in a century-old house. Daheim is also the author of the Alpine mystery series and the mother of three daughters. READER BIO Lindsay Ellison is a multi-talented performer who specializes in audiobooks, dance and drumming.
- Author(s)Mary Daheim
- PublisherDreamscape Media
- Date of Publication09/07/2013
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleBed-And-Breakfast Mystery
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDreamscape Media
- Weight73 g
- Width140 mm
- Height128 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Narrator(s)Lindsay Ellison
- Format DetailsMP3 format
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.