Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionIt's human nature to want to kw about the lives of famous figures, but it's also human nature to want to kw about their deaths, especially the unusual and sometimes sordid details. In smart prose with a light touch, Goners reveals the last days, hours, and moments of 50 table and torious figures in history such as Alexander the Great, John Belushi, Billy the Kid, Joan Crawford, Princess Diana, Charles Dickens, Cary Grant, Ernesto Che Guevara, Harry Houdini, Bruce Lee, Marie Antoinette, Pablo Picasso, Tupac Shakur, and Andy Warhol. You'd have to read 50 biographies to get all the in-depth information that author Gordon Kerr has compiled under one cover. Read straight through or just dipped into, Goners is a compelling and curious ride.
- Author BiographyGordon Kerr was the director of nonfiction marketing for Bloomsbury (U.K.) and, before that, the marketing director for the book chain Waterstone's. As a marketing consultant, his clients have included the Man Booker Prize and the British Museum, among others.
- Author(s)Gordon Kerr
- PublisherHarry N. Abrams
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarry N. Abrams
- Weight435 g
- Width134 mm
- Height187 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.