All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.84
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $48.06Trending at AU $49.69
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
About this product
- DescriptionDifficulty in finding a compatible mate is a problem typically voiced by women. Many men, however, face this same challenge and have similar complaints about the opposite sex. Written in fictional prose, this book shares the thoughts and concerns of black men who are looking for good black women with whom to share their lives.
- Author BiographyJawanza Kunjufu is the author of over 65 books, including Countering the Conspiracy to Destroy Black Boys, Good Brothers Looking for Good Sisters, and Black College Student Survival Guide. He lives in Chicago.
- Author(s)Dr. Jawanza Kunjufu
- PublisherAfrican American Images
- Date of Publication01/03/2002
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAfrican American Images
- Content Noteillus
- Weight226 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.