All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe twin son and daughter of crooks band together to do good in this hilarious and laugh-out-loud new chapter book series from popular children's author Mary Amato. Tired of being pressured to help commit crimes and yearning for a more rmal life, Jillian and Billy band together to do good deeds while their parents kidnap a monkey from the zoo, hoping to teach it to steal. Good Crooks also includes activities along with the story. Amato's hilarious tale is accompanied by the vibrant black and white illustrations of Ward Jenkins.
- Author BiographyMary Amato has written many acclaimed books for children including Invisible Lines, which was nominated for the California Young Readers Medal and the Missouri Truman Readers Award, and her first book for young adults, Guitar Notes, which is on the KY Bluegrass Master List. Amato's debut novel, The Word Eater, appeared on many state lists, and The Naked Mole-Rat Letters followed suit, gathering even more fans. She is also the author of a chapter book series starring the Riot Brothers, which began with Snarf Attack, Underfoodle, and The Secret of Life: The Riot Brothers Tell All. She lives is Silver Spring, MD. You may visit her online at www.maryamato.com. Ward Jenkins is an animator and an illustrator. His first picture book was How to Train with a T. Rex and Win 8 Gold Medals by Michael Phelps and his second was Chicks Run Wild by Sudipta Bardhan-Quallan. He cannot outswim Michael Phelps--yet! He lives in Portland, OR.
- Author(s)Mary Amato,Ward Jenkins
- PublisherEgmont USA
- Date of Publication20/02/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEgmont USA
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight243 g
- Width144 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.