All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $22.60Free postage
- AU $27.52Free postage
- AU $25.95Free postage
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionGood Eugh Parenting combines principles from schema therapy and the latest research with the Louis experiences as therapists, community leaders and parents to provide a thorough, practical, easy-to-read and well-reasoned guide. Good Eugh Parenting introduces Core Emotional Needs and explains why meeting them is absolutely crucial for raising emotionally healthy children. Parents will gain insights into their own issues and learn how to avoid Exasperation Interactions as well as how to Repair after a conflict and Reconnect with teenagers and adult children.
- Author BiographyBased in Asia for over 25 years, the John and Karen Louis divide their time between conducting their I Choose Us and Good Enough Parenting workshops around the world, helping others in and around Singapore, and serving on a myriad of committees. John is a certified Schema Therapist and member of the International Society for Schema Therapy, trained by the founder, Dr. Jeffrey Young; Karen is a certified Solution Focused Therapist. A Malaysian, John enjoys playing competitive badminton, and Karen, a native of Texas, enjoys mysteries; they especially love spending time at the ocean with their two adult children. John Philip Louis, Karen McDonald Louis--both hold a Masters Degree in Counseling and are professional counsellors based in Singapore; John was the first certified schema therapist in Southeast Asia and is a regular speaker at international conferences. Their marriage book, I Choose Us, has been translated into seven languages and their marriage & parenting programs are taught all over the world. The Louis recently received confirmation that their marriage program will be catalogued by the federal Administration for Children and Families (ACF) under the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
- Author(s)John Philip Louis,Karen McDonald Louis
- PublisherMorgan James Publishing
- Date of Publication02/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.