All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionIt can be intimidating to shop for seafood. You wonder if it's healthy for you, you worry about whether it's overfished and whether it's caught in ways that harm other species or the environment. Making smart seafood choices has never been more confusing or more important for the planet and our health. Chef and seafood advocate Becky Selengut kws from good fish, and in a voice that's informed but down-to-earth, she untangles the morass surrounding seafood today. From shellfish to finfish to littlefish, fifteen good fish are featured, and the accompanying seventy-five recipes will appeal to a wide range of home cooks: from beginners, to busy parents trying to put a healthy weeknight meal on the table, to the more adventurous who want to create special-occasion dishes. Sommelier April Pogue provides wine pairings for each recipe. Good Fish is an invaluable resource for anyone living on the Pacific Coast. Chef Becky Selengut is an advocate for seafood sustainability and seasonal, regional cuisine. Her writing has been featured in Seattle Homes and Lifestyles and Edible Seattle magazines. She lives in Seattle.
- Author BiographyBecky Selengut, a Seattle-based private chef, is an advocate for seafood sustainability and seasonal, regional cuisine. The coauthor of Washington Local and Seasonal Cookbook, she also writes for Seattle Homes and Lifestyles and Edible Seattle.
- Author(s)Becky Selengut
- PublisherSasquatch Books
- Date of Publication15/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationSeattle, WA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2012
- ImprintSasquatch Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1016 g
- Width216 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.