All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA weight loss operation is t an end point. It is a starting point for a solution to obesity. And it is t just about losing weight. It is also about restoring the health of obese patients to a rmal level. To achieve this, it is important that the patient works together with the medical team during the follow-up period after the surgery, constantly monitoring what he/she does, with the help and support of the people around them. It is for this reason that Professor Kristel De Vogelaere, a specialist in weight loss surgery, has w written this cookbook. It is t ather boring diet book, but an inspirational and beautifully illustrated guide to good eating, in which she makes delicious, classic recipes that are ideal for patients after weight loss surgery. In fact, these simple, tasty and healthy dishes are good for everyone: your family and friends will love them as well!
- Author BiographyProfessor Kristel De Vogelaere ( 1968) is the surgeon in charge of the obesity department at the University Hospital in Brussels. For her, multidisciplinary pre- and post-operative care is just as important as the weight loss surgery itself. She is married and has three children.
- Author(s)Prof. Kristel de Vogelaere
- Date of Publication16/07/2015
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationTielt
- Country of PublicationBelgium
- Content Note90 colour
- Weight635 g
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $36.33Trending at AU $38.28
- AU $43.75Trending at AU $48.48
- AU $38.00Trending at AU $60.53
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $16.58Trending at AU $18.63
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.73
- AU $37.24Trending at AU $37.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.