Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionWhatever the occasion, whatever the mood, there's always a place on the menu for chocolate; whether it's cakes and bakes for tea-time, cookies for hungry home-coming schoolchildren, or sophisticated dinner party desserts. In Good Food 101 Chocolate Treats , the team at BBC Good Food Magazine brings you an array of simple recipes from Mocha Fudge Cake and Pear, Hazelnut and Chocolate Cake to Pistachio, Orange and Oat Crumbles and Cappuci Bars. This provides a feast of treats so you can truly tantalise your tastebuds.
- Author BiographyJeni Wright is a highly respected culinary expert and food writer. She specialises in Italian cuisine, but has had articles and books published covering a wide range of cooking subjects. She is a member of the Guild of Food Writers.
- Author(s)Jeni Wright
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication04/10/2007
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBBC Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight274 g
- Width136 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.