Good Food: Pasta and Noodle Dishes: Triple-tested Recipes by Jeni Wright (Paperback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSo versatile, so quick and so healthy, pasta and odles are the ultimate convenience foods. Whether you want a speedy after-work supper or a more substantial meal for friends at the weekend, you'll never be stuck for recipe ideas with Good Food 101 Pasta & Noodle Dishes. This inspirational collection of mouth-watering recipes taken from BBC Good Food Magazine includes such tantalizing dishes as Smoked Salmon and Asparagus Pasta, Rigatoni Sausage Bake and Prawn Cakes with Spicy Noodles. From creamy, comforting pasta dishes to spicy, flavoursome odles, there really is a recipe for everyone. From the hugely popular 101 series, each recipe is accompanied by a full page picture so that cooks of every ability can easily follow the instructions and achieve superb results every time.
- Author BiographyJeni Wright is a highly respected culinary expert and food writer. She specialises in Italian cuisine, but has had articles and books published covering a wide range of cooking subjects. She is a member of the Guild of Food Writers.
- Author(s)Jeni Wright
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication14/07/2005
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBBC Books
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight279 g
- Width136 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.