All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSlow cooker recipes are an essential for any home cook - time saving, low cost and reliably delicious. The Good Food kitchen has produced hundreds of brilliant recipes over the years, and this collection gathers 150 of the very best. Slow cookers allow anyone to create mouth-watering dishes that can be cooked overnight or while you're at work so that you can enjoy your meal as soon as you enter the door. From family favourites like curries, chillis, soups and puddings, through to fresh ideas for stews, fish and tasty vegetarian meals, Good Food Ultimate Slow Cooker Recipes has something for everyone. All recipes are short and simple with easy-to-follow steps, and all are accompanied by a full-colour photograph of the finished dish.
- Author BiographySara Buenfeld is a food writer and journalist. She has written and edited many Good Food titles, including the Eat Well: 14 Day Healthy Eating Diet, and works freelance for several food publications.
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- ImprintBBC Books
- Weight941 g
- Width190 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $67.92Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $40.67
- AU $18.56Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.95Trending at AU $53.03
- AU $22.59Trending at AU $27.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.