About this product
- DescriptionWhere is Charlie Brown going to kick the football? Where is Linus's blanket? And why is Sopy smiling so mischievously? Charlie Brown, Lucy, Linus, Peppermint Patty, Sally, and the rest of the Peanuts gang are up to their usual antics in this fun-filled doodle book. Charlie Brown is one of the most beloved and recognizable characters in history, and doodlers will relish the opportunity to fill in familiar scenes as well as create new ones. One-color drawings and simple prompts throughout will inspire every doodler to bring Charlie Brown's world vibrantly to life!
- Author BiographyCharles M. Schulz's (1922-2000) Peanuts comic strip debuted in 1950 and went on to become the most widely read comic strip in the world, with an audience of 355 million people in 75 countries. It ran in 2,600 newspapers and was published in 21 languages.
- Author(s)Charles M Schulz,Charles M. Schulz
- PublisherRunning Press
- Date of Publication06/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRunning Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width191 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Interest AgeFrom 6
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.