All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEllen Stimson and her husband had such a wonderful time in Vermont that they wondered what living there would really be like. What if we stayed here ...forever? So began the series of adventures and misadventures of Ellen Stimson's hilarious first book, Mud Season. Now, having settled the family in Vermont's rich, muddy soil, they are faced with new challenges of raising kids in the paradise of this very small, very rural town. Good Grief tells the tales of the hopes and dreams of parents just trying to do their best-and t always succeeding. Imagine being the mom of the kid who peed on his teacher's chair ...On. Purpose. Now imagine the goverr asking you about it! Good Grief is all about the inevitable moment right after somebody says, What next? Ellen Stimson's irrepressible optimism and good humor prevail as she, her two husbands, their three kids, and various much-loved pets face down real life, and even death and grieving, with good humor intact. This is life in a state where everyone kws everything, and everything is everybody's else's business.
- Author BiographyEllen Stimson is blessed with a wild pack of children; not-so-wild but completely adorable husband; and a very civilized group of chickens, dogs, and cats. Lately she's decided that she really wants a pig. She writes about the whole catastrophe from an old farmhouse in Vermont.
- Author(s)Ellen Stimson
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication06/11/2015
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCountryman Press Inc.
- Weight260 g
- Width132 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.74
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.