All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
About this product
- DescriptionDid you kw that there are more bacteria in your gut than the total number of cells in your body? Do you kw why the good bacteria - or probiotics - are good for you and how they can benefit many aspects of your health? Do you kw that by following a different diet or by taking safe and effective probiotic supplements you can increase the number of good bugs in your body, with amazing results? Probiotic supplements are on their way to becoming the 21st century must-have for maintaining good health. In GOOD GUT BUGS Kathryn Marsden explains that we need good bacteria to avoid, or overcome, conditions caused by bad bacteria. Writing in an accessible, lively style she reveals what probiotics do, how they work, and how simple dietary changes can allow you to benefit from them. Discover how probiotics will help you avoid MRSA, lower your cholesterol, improve the digestion, boost your immune system, calm the side effects of antibiotics, control and limit the growth of yeasts and parasites, treat constipation and ease IBS.
- Author BiographyKathryn Marsden is the author of a dozen health titles including THE COMPLETE BOOK OF FOOD COMBINING and GOOD GUT HEALING. Her areas of special interest include mind-body medicine, and in helping patients who suffer from digestive and bowel disorders.
- Author(s)Kathryn Marsden
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication06/05/2010
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Weight428 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.